No, With Kockpit Konnect, you can share as many reports or dashboard snaps you like. Just go to the Kockpit Konnect allocation and start sharing.
- Open the report/dashboard you wish to share with the team.
- Click on the chat/email icon located on the bottom right of the screen.
- When the pop-up window appears, select different tools from the toolbar section to make annotations or highlights.
- Enter a message or a note on the note section located below.
- Enter names/email IDs of the members you wish to share the report to.
- Click on send and done!
- Users can remove the license key by going into the settings section of the web portal. However, you will only be allowed to do that if you have access to this feature.
- Users can raise a ticket from the portal that will send a request to the admin to remove the license key from the system. Users can then activate Kockpit Konnect by entering the license key into the new device.
Kockpit Konnects advanced sharing feature allows you to send reports and snaps of a dashboard to numerous media platforms. You can share your files to Skype, Slack, Emails, and our integrated chat feature directly from the application.
No, It is an easy-to-use application that personalizes your Power BI dashboards according to the user's needs and presents them in a systematic yet user-friendly manner. Hence, anyone with a basic understanding of office 365 and Power BI can use Kockpit Konnect.
Users can highlight issue areas and points of concern within the application. So, you do not have to write long explanations in emails. Instead, you can highlight the issue area and attach a message to the report.