Bikanervala is a manufacturer of Indian sweets and namkeens.
- It was very difficult to extract, transform and load their 10 TB+ Data with earlier local standalone
environment as it was taking immense time to process.
- Large storage space was needed to perform processing efficiently on the data.
- It was also taking hours to reload for data to showcase at front end (BI Tools)
- There was a need of additional resources which caused extra cost to the client.
- With our cluster environment approach, Kockpit designed and developed hybrid datawarehouse to reduce the time taken to process
- Also, for better scheduling of job kockpit implemented apache airflow to have better performance.
- Implemented HDFS file system which stores data in highly compressed format which solved the problem of space.
- Jobs and reloading are running 10 times faster.
- Data is taking 5x times lesser space.
We provide Parijat with faster extraction of data without any manual intervention
Parijat is a young Indian MNC with extensive global presence in 70 countries, 6 international offices, exclusive distribution networks in India, Russia and C.I.S and West Africa. It is a company of young entrepreneurs, striving to be unique, providing innovative and value enhancing propositions to our customers and partners. It is a 31 year old group of companies dealing in high qualityproducts ethically produced and sourced. It has been serving
farmers worldwide by building global partnerships, supplying quality cost-effective crop protection chemicals.
- Huge time consumption in extracting data manually into the reporting database from ERP, which meant timely reporting was not possible.
- The usage of over 100+ different spreadsheets to conduct data analysis was resulting in limited reporting capability and lack of consistency.
- We provided them faster extraction of data without any manual intervention from their different database and entities on a single window.
- Also, a single application was delivered where they can have a detailed analysis of all the reports like Inventory, Sales, Receivables, Payables etc.
- Parijat began to track all its inventory data and analyse it in real-time.
- They became aware of the effectiveness of their workforce due to Kockpit's feature of measuring the contribution of each sales representative across the organisation.
- With a single repository of real time data, Parijat no longer relies on unsecured spreadsheets.
- Kockpit's pre-packaged analytics, scheduled reports and KPIs enable Parijat to measure and analyse performance in a timely manner.
Kockpit's powerful front end visualisation tool for analysis makes things easier for SCCI
Indo – Japanese Joint Venture Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing the Golden Cruiser range of products, viz.
-Anti-Freeze Radiator Coolants
Since its inception, SCCI has been developing high-quality engine coolants and brake fluids based on continuous
research. These results have led them to be market leaders and command 20% worldwide share in this segment along with 60% market
share in Japan. They have manufacturing plants in Japan, United States, United Kingdom, Taiwan and Thailand.
- There was no consolidated view of Business unit wise data available which caused them a lot of time wastage.
- Also extracting data with manual intervention doesn’t ensure data accuracy.
- No ageing reports were generated from the current system which makes it difficult for business to maintain track of their inventory and receivables.
- We have merged different entities to provide them the consolidated view of business unit.
- Implemented different batches to extract the data on demand and removed the manual intervention .
- Also, we have created aeging reports of their inventory and receivables from posting and due date respectively, which helps them to get their ageing reports on daily basis.
- Building a data set with an incremental update capability.
- A powerful front end visualisation tool for analysis as well as pre-packaged business logic and templates to speed up delivery.
- Now SCCI can see data coming from various business units in a single place at a real time.